OurSafeHarborTerms Of Service
By signing up and actively using the OurSafeHarbor program you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. OurSafeHarbor may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its affiliates. Affiliates will be informed of any and all changes to this policy via Administrative Message. You may review all Administrative Messages that have ever been sent here http://www.oursafeharbor.com/pages/adminmsg.php. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the OurSafeHarbor program following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance to the change.
A. Responsibility of Affiliates:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this program. Our program is open to affiliates from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom & United States and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
2. All Affiliates must read and understand the English language.
3. You agree to and must use your own name and e-mail address in the sign-up process and may not assume a false identity or a false country. You may not sign-up multiple times with different e-mail addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing OurSafeHarbor account.
4. You will use your e-mail address / password combination to access your account, it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential, you may change this information by logging into your account and following the "User Info." link.
You are solely responsible for any and all use of your OurSafeHarbor account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account.
5. Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal by OurSafeHarbor be detected, it may result in member termination and possible legal action. Any solicitation of advertisers for a confirmation e-mail for purposes of receiving credit in your account will be grounds for immediate termination.
6. You must maintain your e-mail account that you used when signing up with OurSafeHarbor. You agree to receive e-mail advertising from OurSafeHarbor.
7. In the event your e-mail account on file becomes closed or blocked to messages from OurSafeHarbor, your account will be terminated. This especially applies to e-mail accounts returned for being Full. Any member sending us gibberish will result in automatic termination of account and Forfeiture of All earnings to date of termination. Auto-responses will also be deleted immediately.
B. Advertisement Policy:
1. OurSafeHarbor does not accept advertising for PTR sites offering link values higher than $0.05 or have a payout above $10. The only exception to this rule are CLEARLY marked ads only sites.
OurSafeHarbor will not accept advertising for Adult, Illegal, Drug sites of any kind, Gambling, MLM, HYIP, Tobacco, Mod Chip, Randomizer or Non-English language sites. All advertisements must be in English & All sites advertised must be in English. This includes Redemptions and Upgraded ads!
2. Members can also win ads, ads won as a price are mostly set up automaticly by the script. Those "winner" ads must follow the above terms! If not your ad will be deleted!! I won't offer an ad change if your "winner" ad doesn't follow the terms, you know them, you must follow them, if not bye ad!
Members who keep advertising sites that are not allowed will find their account suspended!
C. Cheat Links:
Our advertisers are paying for you to read their ads that they have purchased. In order for us to have a good honest site and members, knowing they are reading their ads and emails, we must include Cheat Links. These are found in emails and on the site itself and have a negative value. They will say Don't click this link, Delete this ad, etc to be warned not to click these. This is to insure that we have members understanding English and NOT blind clicking. Once you are caught clicking the Cheat Links more than 3 times, your account will be Deleted. There are no second chances and you will lose all of your earnings and referrals. It can happen that you clicked a cheat link by mistake, send a support within 1 hour of clicking the cheat link and I will refund the lost money. I will only this if you contact me within 1 hour of clicking the cheat link! Your Cheat Link counter will not be reset!
D. English Tests:
From time to time there will be English Tests, some will say which answer you need to choose, others requires a little more thinking. Your account will be deleted if you choose the wrong answer 5 times! No Second changes!
We have several "Bad" interest, (I cheat, I don't understand English etc) this assists us in finding the members that can not understand English. If your account is found to have one of these interests selected your account will be suspended. All members must select one interests otherwise they won't receive any paid emails. This keyword is "Agree To Terms". The interest "PTR Owner" needs verification. If you select "PTR Owner" then you must list your site on the other line below state. If you select "PTR Owner" and do NOT list a site name(s) it will be considered as a cheat interest, and your account is at risk for suspension. It is fine if you don't want me to know which sites you own, simple don't select the interest "PTR Owner". You must select male or female but not both.
Members may upgrade at anytime, but are not required to upgrade. We will not force members to upgrade in order to get paid. When ever you choose to upgrade you understand that upgrades are non refundable, even if we decide to close the site or change the upgrades! Every upgrade has monthly ads and free referral rotation. Monthly ads will not be carried over to the next month! It is your own responsibility to submit your monthly ads on time! You are not allowed to sell your Upgraded ads. Members caught selling their upgraded ads will be deleted immediately.
G. Affiliate Pages:
1. All Affiliates may purchase an Affiliate Page if they would like to have on. You will get 19 ads with your affiliate page, 10 sponsor links, 5 PTC's, 2 Top Rotating Banners and 2 Bottom Rotating Banners. The sponsor links may only be a Site Name and Link.
2. Affiliate Pages are non Refundable! If your account is deleted your affiliate page will also be deleted.
In Order to get paid from your Affiliate Page earnings you must have 10% Personal Earnings vs Affiliate Page Earnings. Example: $5 Affiliate Page earnings = $0.50 Personal Earnings. To make it easy for you, you can see your Personal Earnings under Transactions in your member area. If you cashout and are found to have more Affiliate Page earnings than the 10%, your payout request will be cancelled. If you think this is not fair, do not purchase an Affiliate Page!
3. Affiliate pages may only be promoted at the sites we have ptp approved.
H. Vacation Mode:
When you put your account on vacation you also need to take it off vacation when you return. Accounts that are on vacation or inactive do not get paid. If you plan on being away over 30 days then you need to contact me and let me know so that your account will be flagged and it does not get deleted. Any account that has been set on vacation for 30 days will be deleted if it is not activated within 15 days after those 30 days have passed.
I. OurSafeHarbor Activity Requirement:
All members must be active, I rather have a small active member base than a huge inactive member base. Therefor all members, free and upgraded, must click 1 paid link every month. Members who have not clicked 1 paid link in a month will be suspended.
J. OurSafeHarbor About Cheaters and Suspension:
Members will be suspended for the following reasons.
The member has not followed terms.
The member has incomplete or false account information.
The member has selected one of the cheat interests.
The member has not selected male or female, or selected both.
The member is not from an allowed country.
The member has clicked 3 cheat links.
The member has more than 1 account.
The member has used click software.
The member has used a proxy.
K. OurSafeHarbor About mistakes that can happen:
Just like you I am only human. It is normal that we make mistakes. If you see an advertisement with a link value more than 1c and there is no line which says it is an extra valued surprise ad. Don't hesitate to contact me. For these kind of mistakes I will do a rollback on the earnings, if you where honest to let me know you might get a surprise.
L. Relationship of the Parties:
You and OurSafeHarbor are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and OurSafeHarbor. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of OurSafeHarbor. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the program.
M. Limitation of Liability:
OurSafeHarbor will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or OurSafeHarbor program, even if OurSafeHarbor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, OurSafeHarbor aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement.
N. Paid To Promote Feature:
1. Paid To Promote is an additional feature to the PTR. You must be active in the PTR by clicking at least 150 paid links per month to use the PTP feature. If you are caught abusing the PTP your PTP will be suspended and your account is at risk of termination. You may NOT just run the PTP link and cash out!
2. In Order to get paid from your PTP earnings you must have 10% Personal earnings vs PTP earings. Example: $5 PTP earnings = $0.50 Personal Earnings. To make it easy for you, you can see your Personal Earnings under Transactions in your member area. If you cashout and are found to have more PTP earnings than the 10%, your PTP privileges will be suspended and your payout request will be hold until you come current with the personal earning requirement. Once you become current with the personal earnings you need to contact me to reinstate your PTP and process your payout request. If you get suspended again for PTP abuse, your PTP privileges will become suspended permanently and you risk termination of your account.
3. It is each member's responsibility to check our approved sites list prior to advertising their PTP Links. If the site you wish to advertise with is not on our approved list, contact us with the exact URL of the website in and we will check and add it if the site is sustainable. Our approved list is different than the one at the right side of the site!!!
4. I also recommend that you check your PTP statistics often. If your link receives too much proxy or invalid traffic, your link will automatically be suspended by the system. Once your link receives 40% or more in invalid traffic or Proxy traffic, the system will AUTOMATICALLY suspend your PTP Link. It is the member's responsibility to monitor their link and avoid link suspension!
1. Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by OurSafeHarbor. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the OurSafeHarbor program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by OurSafeHarbor.
OurSafeHarbor will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by OurSafeHarbor ($1.00 for Payza, $1.00 for Paypal, Serve $.01, Maximum is $3 per calendar month). Serve payments are done by random payout only (do NOT request). Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Begining the first of each month, we start with mars-mails paying Random Serve and Payza and pay all the sites in the order they are listed under family sites on mars-mails.com. Then we start with mars-mails paying Paypal and pay all the sites in the order they are listed under family sites on mars-mails.com.
2. It is the members responsibility to check these things before you request cashout.
a. You have selected the required interests "Agree To Terms", "Male" or "Female" but NOT both.
b. That all fields are filled with real and complete details, no abcd or ggggff in any field!
c. You have clicked at least 100 (150 if using ptp or have affiliate page) paid links in the current and previous month.
d. You have 10% Personal Earnings VS Affiliate Page Earnings.
e. You have 10% Personal Earnings VS PTP Earnings.
f. Your cashout does NOT exceed $3.
g. Your country is listed on the approved country list, or you were a member before site became tier 1 and 2 only.
3. Failed Cashout Fee
It is my expectation and intention to pay every cashout request. However some memebrs do NOT read and follow the above section, after the 3rd failed cashout for the same reason, I chanrge $.25 for each failed cashout for wasting my time. When I cancell a cashout for any reason, I will send you a support ticket or personal admin message explaining why.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your affiliation with OurSafeHarbor and may result in legal prosecution. OurSafeHarbor strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. OurSafeHarbor may charge up to $5 per spam e-mail sent. Multiple sign-ups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. OurSafeHarbor will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple sign-ups.